Bell Schedule & Attendance
Please notify the Tapteal attendance office if your child will be absent by 8:30 a.m. Call the 24-hour attendance line at 509-967-6351.
- Every Minute Matters: Daily attendance is critical to the success of our students.
- Please have your child ready to be in school from 8:45 a.m. - 3:15 p.m.
- Develop Healthy Routines: Go to sleep early, Limit Technology time, spend time together as a family.
- DO NOT make dropping off your child late or picking up your child early a habit. The start and end of school are very important parts of the school day.
- Make sure your child is healthy and ready to learn every day. If your child is sick, or needs a mental health day, your child should stay at home.
Please call 509-967-6351 for attendance and enrollment concerns.
Daily School Schedule
Breakfast begins at 8:15 a.m. in the cafeteria. Students not participating in breakfast may begin to arrive on campus at 8:30 a.m. There will be no supervision before 8:30 a.m.
Students may begin enter the building at 8:40 a.m. when the first bell rings. The tardy bell rings at 8:45 a.m. Monday through Thursday schools lets out at 3:15 p.m. On Friday, school dismisses at 2:15 p.m.